Sunday, August 14, 2011

On 12th August 2011, I turned 19. A year older! At the first second of my 19th, an idiotic guy wished me Happy Birthday on the phone. The first person who called and wished me on the dot through phone for the past 19 years of my life. hahaha! Yeap! This year 19th was a special one. Surprise from friends.

Year 1 Sem 1 classmates, the girls attempted to give me a surprise, but somehow, I have already realize it way before when they asked for my class for this week. Was sitting near the door, and I could hear them clearly. THANK YOU GIRLS for the oreo cheesecake!! I LOVE YOU! <3

Year 1 Sem 2 classmates, the girls surprised me with a Strawberry Cheesecake right after the Year 1 Sem 1 girls celebrated for me. I love them! Thanks Claire for the wallet, Jinmei and Ziying for the bag and watch, Pinky and Sheron for the bagpack! :D

As requested, my birthday was celebrated with my family at night at Xinwang. My treat. An expensive one, and a hole in the pocket. Happy to see that they are all happy and satisfied. Oh, I renewed my membership and was granted a birthday platter and a drink. The drink which they offered was really custom made. It was really, super sour! Everyone of use have a cramp face when we first sip it. Only Mummy can remain normal and calm when she sip in the first sip. WOW! hahaha! Mummy bought a cake for me, and we cut it when we reach home. Have yet to eat the cake as everyone of us were super full.