Sunday, August 14, 2011

This is part of my August spent!
On the 6th of August, it's Ann Nee's birthday! Went out with her and had lunch together. Traveled down all the way to Eunos for Vegan Burg, a vegeterian fast food restaurant. It was my treat, as she requested. Ordered Vegan Frank for myself as I wasn't hungry and she ordered Smoked Chicken Burger. Sat there for quite awhile and we left around 5plus. Travel down to Vivo to look for this idiotic guy. He gave us free ice-cream.

Walked around Vivo after that and I bought a book, 'Tuesdays with Morrie'. A very nice book. I'm still reading it. Home after that. :)


On the 9th of August, it was one of the favorite day of mine in the year. I like the national day atmosphere. Went down to Padang with Ann Nee and Jinmei with her Boyfriend. The fireworks was awesome! Manage to squeeze to the crowds after the event. Almost hyperventilate or faint in the crowd. No fresh air and it was really stuffy. Clear off the crowds and we split with Jinmei and her Boyfriend. Both of us walked around Raffles to avoid the Train crowds. Walked from Raffles all the way to Clarke Quay and back to Raffles again and took the train home. Enjoyed myself! I'm looking forward for next year's NDP! :D

(Camera wasn't happy that day.. :( Fireworks picture weren't pretty...)