Thursday, September 01, 2011

HEYYY! It's September already! How fast?! We're at the last quarter of the year already!
Well, my last paper ended on 26th and my 5 weeks holiday officially starts.

I fall sick immediately when the study break starts. Think I caught a cold the day before when I went out to town after school with friends. The weather was rainy and cold and was in the air-conditioned place for the whole day. Sneezing and stuffy nose are some symptoms already. The very next day, I feel super cold even when the mild wind just blow pass me. I wear my cardigan the whole day at home and feel super cold even I cover myself with my blanket up to my neck. Wanted to go to school for UT clinic, but didn't have enough energy to get myself up and bathe and prepare for that and I gave it a miss. :( Called my mum and told her what's going on, I couldn't find a flu panadol and I just ate the normal one and went to sleep again. Thought I feel much better after I wake up. Yeap, so I told mummy that I don't need to go to the clinic already.

However, the next day, I woke up with swollen eyes, really swell up till my eyes was so tiny. I waited for the swell to get better and wore a fake specs out to my family clinic. Had slight fever and yeap, got all the tablets and syrups and eye drop and back home.

Took me quite awhile to recover from this falling ill thing. It had been really long since I last went to the clinic. hahaha. I like to fall sick as I get lots of care and concerns from mummy and everyone. hahhaha! But from this time, I realize that falling sick is no fun. Especially during the exam period. I'm suppose to spend that week to study and mug for my UT3 and I end up resting and sleeping most of it and only started 3 days before.

Part of the reason for falling sick might be due to the continuous of outings I went. hahaha! Serve me right. Well exams are over already, holiday now and I don't know what to do at home like everyday.. -.-