Saturday, December 03, 2011

Kind of feels that I get bored of things very easily like recently.
I can't stand it when there's someone who's not in the position in controlling me or instructing me what to do. I think I felt kind of fustrated and suffocated and I finally made the move of voicing up and giving myself more of the alone time which I need to have and it's what belong to me.

My patience are limited. Somehow, I just felt that you're just taking my companion and presence for granted and also taking advantages of them. Maybe you just didn't realized it or you know it but you thought that I didn't know the motives. I know you're afraid of being alone. But your actions have made me feel that you're just taking advantage of me. I'm happy that I voiced out to you. If not, I might have cause misunderstanding. I hope you understand.