Saturday, December 31, 2011

It's the last day of the year 2011!

2011 have been quite an eventful, situations which I'm upset of, situations which I'm happy and satisfied of.
2011, I can say it's like a growing up time of my life. I learnt alot, through the internship during March to April, through the different semesters which I've been through.
Friendships is a major issues for me until now for the year. Didn't do well in terms of friendship and I'm kind of upset as well. Well, have to learn to let it be.
Relationship wise.. I went on a Harry Potter date with this friend of mine. Haha. The first and the last I suppose? Well, still not ready for relationship. Single-hood is still the best right? haha! Though, I'm still kind of sad that he left the country already...

So, Resolutions for 2012...
Got a few in mind.
  1. Saving to my pot of gold!
  2. Doing well and improving in academic wise.
  3. To reach my targetted weigh range!
  4. Better friendship management.
  5. Enjoy my last TEEN year!!
That should be all I can thought of! Good enough!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVE!