Sunday, November 06, 2011

Just realized I didn't blog during the month of October.
Well, it's November now. Just two more months and we will be done for 2011.

October marks the start of my fourth semester in RP. I'm in Year 2 Sem 2 already. 1 more semester and 1 IIP, I'm done for my poly life. I haven't really plan what if I want to go into a university yet. I need to do some research and set some targets and goals real soon.
Talking about career and all, I'm really interested in the events operation field, it's quite challenging to me. But I'm also interested in pre-school teaching, I just like the environment whereby I can get in contact with toddlers everyday. It's a joy. However, my diploma does not really related to that field.

Recently, I've been doing alot of thinking about future..