Monday, September 05, 2011

Being in this organization for the 7th year, I'm starting to ask myself, am I happy?
Sad to say, in the recent years, I'm quite unhappy. I have been planning to leave ever since the incident started and this plan just drag and drag and delay. Maybe the plan shall be executed now.

Quite disappointed of what I heard about yesterday. I know this group are unhappy about the scoldings and punishments which I gave. But I don't feel that what I did was unreasonable. I know I don't have to care about the behavior of this group. I know I shouldn't get affected by the words of this group, because they are immature. I can't say I'm not affected, but I'm not totally affected. I just find that there's a need for me to feedback. It's just too much. I'm not weak, the drops just came out by itself. Somehow, I really wonder this people are being brought up, what environment do they grow up at.

I'm self-conscious, I know I can't fit into a UK size 4 but isn't it too much? I'm not being sensitive at all. But how it end off really makes me feel that it's me. I'm happy of what I'm, I'm trying and doing my part to be perfect. I do see alittle results. The constant questioning to my mother made her feel that I have some problems when I keep asking the same questions. But she knows, I'm fine. Ah, whatever it is. It's hard to be perfect. I can be perfect, but I do need a break from everything.

Last night, I was lying beside my mum. I didn't speak a word, she know where I go after that event. She know something happened. She guess it right without me speaking a word. I really feel that this is amazing. The telepathy which I had with my mum.